About this property
Imagine living on the sought-after northern island seacoast, where the beach is an extension of your living room: a place to call your own. You may take a few steps barefoot to reach the sea and breathe in the nature around you.
A place for family and friends to meet and savour the moment over and over again while enjoying the facilities, the quality and the excellence akin to a luxury resort hotel.
Modern tropical architecture combines aesthetic external sleek lines with the choice of warm materials to foster a perfect fusion between interior and exterior. Comfort is a core value when immersing further into the natural green surrounding your private refuge. The combination of traditional local textures within the modern-day decoration features is what sets this development apart.
This development is located near various 5-star hotels where you can enjoy superb spa moments, thrilling water sports or embark on various discoveries. The region is ideal for tasting Indian, Asian, creole or fusion cuisines worthy of a world traveller, socialising in a cosmopolitan environment, visiting the dolphins or simply enjoying a sunbath. A 15-minute drive towards the North shall bring you to Grand Bay, one of the most famous entertainment coastal hubs of the island.
An agreement has been reached with a five-star hotel for their day-to-day running of the development. This will allow the lucky owners to enjoy a 5-star service in line with the resort's hospitality standards. They will have in addition the option of being in a rental pool, which will be managed by the hotel reservation service. The charges for the conciergerie services will either be deducted from the rental income or charged to the owner depending on the option chosen.
The rental pool option will allow resident access to the resort, which include spa treats, horse riding activities or a round of golf at the 9-hole course (Par 29) subject to booking, prevailing hotel rates and conditions.
* 430m2 pool area
* Pool bar
* Concierge service
* 30% discount (including during festive periods) on all published prices of food and beverages at the hotel
* 20% discount on published prices for massages and 10% off on all other spa treatments at the hotel
* 15% discount on the published green fees at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club
* Preferential rates at Tamarina Golf Club10% discount on the best available rate at the hotel for your guests, subject to availability
* Access to the Kids' Club, subject to availability
* 12 guest access passes per year (one pass per guest whether adult or child)
* Additional benefits which include a range of a la carte services
* Access to the Rental Pool Programme and 60 room nights
* Usage of all facilities of the hotel and its sister hotel
* Generate an average yield of 6.75% per year in cash return and 60 nights entitlement
Located in Private/ Gated Estate
Swimming pool - Common
Leisure area/chill out area
Close to golf course
Located in residential complex
Similar Properties for Sale - Region: West
Accessible to Foreigners